Thursday, April 21, 2005

a man named carlo and the london overground

it's a good old fashioned custody dispute as simon and speck fight for visitation rights. this is my life now, and will be for the next two weeks. it's actually nice to know that as soon as i leave the goodsyard i've got lots of books with pretty pictures waiting for me at home, yet a diversion or four is in order for this weekend before i smell grindstone.

i'm not sure why i have issues with design. architecture right now is one of the few pleasures in my world that gets me excited and doesn't have a guilty aftertaste. just pick up the pencil and draw to force the world to make a bit more sense.

maybe the new sauna feature in our house will encourage me to go get more work done. or maybe the fact that we have a new rat who is smarter, braver, smaller, and thus more maneuverable .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm usually not ever certain as to what you are talking about...but reading your blog often brightens my day. So thanks for that.