Thursday, April 14, 2005

god doesn't open a window without closing a door

i lost my job. for those of you out in tv land who can't keep up, i got this job back in january with james larue and i got a new job on tuesday with lf that starts in june. i wasn't necessarily expecting this gap of unemployment but i can't say i'm surprised.

in between missing redlines and repeatedly messing up copying documents, i sucked. yes, i was wanting to leave the job since day one, and maybe that reflected in my work, but that doesn't keep me from feeling like a guy who just got fired. am i automatically going to stop sucking in san antonio?

good news is jim said i always showed up on time, dressed well, and had a nice haircut. maybe my good interview skills and friendly good mornings got me this far, but this far gets you fired. my supposed charm is mere eye candy where i need to be serving up the eye meat.

today ended up being the new beginning i needed after all.

No comments: