Monday, October 04, 2004

Northern Italy



After hiking up every Tuscan hillside ever to star in a film, it was nice to see Italy has a 21st century prescence. On a related note, I see how money effects people's moral compass when faced between bangladese child labor and fun pin striped pants! It'd be easier to say Ihad no problem with it but I did, and that's the problem.

I guess people (and by people I mean me) can really repress how they feel when it just makes things easier. Apparently long downhill climbs* and sitting on the edge of hillside lakes help you express those feelings though, so spend a hundred euro then run to the mountain air and your karma is set. All observations aside, I love Milan and Lake Como.

*Is going downhill really climbing? And wasn't I just complaining about going up and down hills?

No comments: