Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Deep into Fall



Today felt like autumn. More importantly it felt like autumn in the states and everybody seemed a little homesick because of it. It was cool though how the field trips kinda sucked (considering that we just went to see more churches and museums) but we spent most of the time just chatting and taking pictures of each other in the leaves.

On a related note, they all seem to long for someone back at home. That or they've all had someone visit them recently here or will have someone visit. I'm feeling kinda solo on this whole life thing right now and I'm strangely ok with it. Being content with yourself could be the greatest thing in the world. Be content along with someone else might be nice too. How melancholy.

Oh boy, I registered and got all the classes I needed plus I added tennis right at the last second. The past few days have included a bit of long term school planning which I've never been a fan of cause it makes me have to think of the future.Throw in the fact that many friends are already graduating/getting married/doing grad school and here I am content with whatever it is I'm doing right now. How pensive.

Gretchen is a smart girl.

No comments: