Monday, October 18, 2004

Gutenblog

Well I´ve made it through Venice with som sort of (deadly) headcold. Being well would have helped the experience but I got enough architectural inspiration to make me want to get back to work soon.

No time for that though seeing as I´m in Austria. Yeah, after hoppinng a overnight train wth Gretchen and a few drunk kids from St. Louis, we´re now surrounded by Germans. Or at least they all speak German. It´s fun to slip into Italian though and get strange stares.

We watched the sound of music last night with everybody at the hostel. They´re watching pimp my ride now. Today we rode bikes to the outskirts of the Salzburg, then rode bikes through the old inner city, and basically spent the whole day on bikes. How very grand.

Tomorrow we leave for Switzerland to go find some snow. Why am I headed to the Alps with a deadly cough? Ricola.

No comments: