Thursday, May 04, 2006

texan rain storm


to say i'm writing by candlelight wouldn't be not true, but the warmth of a seventeen inch monitor seems to lessen the effect. nonetheless, a huge storm rolled in tonight and knocked out power for a few good hours. so in the midst of tomorrow being my last day of school ever and me spending these past couple nights entrenched in my new job, it was nice for austin to just shut down for a while and chat with kate amidst candles. everyone's plans seem to be falling into place, despite the fact that no one knows what the hell we're doing.

get your children out of the muddy muddy. children of the lord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn, and what a storm it was here too...not nearly as bad as the one we had on tuesday. You know the one with the golf ball sized hail that damn near killed Vicki and I on the way home. It also obliterated my garden.

I wish Marc would come back to L|F - that desk you always wanted is open since I moved into JB's old spot. Thank God - the skylight glare was eating away at my soul. My eyes thank thee...