Tuesday, May 16, 2006

the final review

i'm a few days removed from the big presentation, but i'm not exactly sure how long. outside of school and finals, all i have to schedule by are major holidays and graduations. and i can't even seem to pull that one off. the point is that i'm done with this semester and all school indefinitely.

in celebration, i will allow myself to stretch. no papers or exams or design focus forums to cramp my spine. just me going about the months, setting my own schedules, and being responsible to myself and that which i really care about. i'm laying down, standing up, or doing whatever possible to avoid what this wicked wooden chair has done to my vertebrae over the past year. the world is a big place, but even more than that it's infinitely large when you look closer. so we'll start there, sitting in the middle of a field. outstretched. rolling around in the freakin grass.

roll on.

No comments: