Wednesday, March 07, 2007

i'll miss you most of all, chicken

i am now at my fifth apartment in the last 14 months. those keeping track since i started this travel log in august '04, i'm up to mailing address number eight. even sending out a mass email at this point seems ridiculous for all those who even try to keep up. if anything, that email address is home, right? what do they expect in this world of short attention spans and globalization. we're a transient generation and we're just beginning to make money. look out for us.

well here's to electric alarm clocks and a bright future at my new home just down the road.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cock-a, cock-a, cock-a

davey said...

Thank you Marc. Thank you for your commiserating sentiment regarding my inability to run for the United States presidency.

Oh, and why not send out a mass email? Just for kicks. And then in two months, I'll reply with my own. It'll be a lark.