Saturday, June 25, 2005

hallelujah


you could say i'm now situated and full on into the routine of work, eat, sleep like all the other little adults. granted i do love my job so the hours kinda fly by and friday afternoon i stayed there a bit longer before heading back into my one room isolation chamber.

small things work well to break up the normalcy like winning nba championships. immediately after the game thursday i witnessed what seemed to be a southern texas apocolypse complete with car horns, car crashes, fireworks shooting at me on the freeway, and a giant neon star of david which i think means the second coming of jesus christ.

this evening was the parade and enough player introductions to get me caught up with the san antonians. tomorrow i try again with the bike pump and see if i can explore beyond my front porch.

No comments: