Saturday, May 14, 2005

pizza flavored friday

seeing as i've been going in and out of consciousness for the past 12 hours i'll write my little summary and call it a day. review happened this morning so i'm in that period where all your cares in the world seem gone and the future shines bright. on the other side of a review you see how much you can really accomplish when you dedicate yourself to something, espcially when it's something you care about. this thing coupled with the theory papers have really kept me going over the past month of unemployment. it's a natural high we're talking about kids. of course that's all grand and well until you realize you've fallen back into three months of horrible summer laziness.

hell, i've earned lazy for a few days before i take on any more worldly issues. my wittle brain is worn and my xacto induced wounds need a vacation.

p.s. i'm listening to the dj abortion and pretty show on wtul. it's been great listening to these girls late fridays over the past four years but sadly this is the last show. thanks nicole and kristen for the memories...of me sitting alone at my computer on a friday night.

No comments: