Saturday, October 09, 2004

life is life



I had to go to Florence this morning to pick up my camera. It's good to remember what you're actually doing everytime you get to run down that hill to that train station, but it's hard to forget that trek back up the hill at the end of the day. Plus it makes you realize why Italians think it's silly to go jogging.

So the camera repair was 120 euro. Damn. I don't want to ask for help on this one from dad cause for some reason mom just deposited a few hundred onto my account last week for no apparent reason. You can talk big of financial independence for only so long.

By the way, running through Florence back to the train station brought a fresh face to the city.







Oh and I finally got everything up on my photopage. Check out the link here. I think you just have to sign up with an email address, which is no problem. Come on. Or just look at the picture above if you have ADD and more than one picture is just too much.

No comments: